Soil Microbiome Workshop with Dr. Christine Jones
Activating your soil microbiome workshop, with Dr Christine Jones
About this event
Join Dr Christine Jones as she explains the impacts of inorganic NPK on the soil microbiome and discusses the actions farmers can take to reduce their reliance on expensive inputs – while still achieving the productivity and profitability outcomes they are seeking.
You’ll get to hear from local producers who are making changes to their production systems about what they’ve observed, and improvements in the profitability of their enterprises. We’re still firming up the agenda, but it will look something like this:
- 8:15am Registration
- 9:00 – 10:30 Activating the soil sociobiome
- 10:30 – 11:00 Morning Tea
- 11:00 – 12:00 Local farmers present
- 12:00 – 1pm Q&A with farmer presenters and Christine, open discussion about “how to”
- 1:00 – 1:35 Lunch provided
- 1:35 – 1:45 Take transport to farm for field walk and talk
- 2:00 – 3.30 pm Field walk with Christine, landholder and farmer presenters
To register, visit the link here: Workshop: Activating your soil microbiome Tickets, Tue 09/08/2022 at 8:15 am | Eventbrite
For more information, contact Sally Fields on 0421 710 474 or email email@example.com
This project is funded by the Australian Government.