Agricultural Services for the cane industry
Herbert Cane Productivity Services Limited (HCPSL) is a non-for-profit company limited by guarantee which is jointly funded by Herbert River sugarcane grower and Wilmar Sugar.
Membership of the company is voluntary to only those sugarcane related businesses who operate within the Herbert River district.
Our core business focuses on the 3 core principles of farming- Productivity, Profitability and Sustainability. Our professional multi-disciplinary staff teamwork with industry in the following business areas:
- Pest and disease management.
- Variety distribution and management.
- Nutrition advice.
- Weed management.
- Drainage advice.
- Harvesting systems.
- Farming systems.
- Rotational cropping.
- Environmental management systems.
- Education and training.
HCPSL offers both core services and fee for service activities to its members and external funded groups.
HCPSL is here to drive the Herbert River sugarcane industry and Hinchinbrook Shire region forward.
- Hot Water TreatmentWatch our latest video to find out all you need to know about the HCPSL Hot Water Treatment Tanks.
- HCPSL ProjectsOur past and current project pages detail a range of works, research and other projects underway throughout the region in conjunction with some of Australia’s leading agricultural agencies. If you find a project that you’re interested in, please contact the HCPSL team – visit our team page Read more…
- Find out more about our servicesHerbert Cane Productivity Services Limited (HCPSL) is a not-for-profit organization established to provide agricultural technical services and support to the Herbert Sugarcane industry. The key focus of the company is to drive productivity and sustainability Read more…