Media Release – New HCPSL Manager Announced
The HCPSL Board is extremely pleased to announce the appointment of Adam Royle as Company Manager. Adam has extensive experience in sugar cane agronomy and variety development and has worked for HCPSL in numerous roles for the past 11 years, including Project Leader of Project CaNE, which has delivered tremendous results for the Herbert sugar cane industry.
The Board encourages members to contact Adam to find out more about the services HCPSL provides including;
- supply of approved seed cane, including tissue culture, and hot water treatment of cane.
- agronomic advice for variety selection and fallow crop management.
- advice on pest management, including the control of rats and feral pigs.
- provision of biosecurity, including pest and disease identification and control.
- agronomic advice on crop nutrition and soil amendment planning.
- identification of productivity issues through electromagnetic (EM) surveys and crop canopy spectral analysis.
If you notice anything different in your paddocks and need some advice please contact Adam so he can organise a staff member to come and assist you.
Contact Details: –
Email: – email@example.com
HCPSL Office: 07 47761808