HCPSL invites you to the 2023 Annual Walk & Talk!
Date: Wednesday 15th March 2023
Commencing: 8am to 2pm
Location: HCPSL & SRA Office, 181 Fairford Road Ingham
Displays and Presentations will include:
- Variety development and new varieties
- The benefits of mill mud and ash
- Managing diseases in the Herbert
- The Soil Biome – What is it?
- Micronutrients – Which are required for good crop growth
- Reef and Carbon Credits – Opportunities for Farmers
RSVP Friday 10th March:
For catering purposes, please RVSP to HCPSL on (07) 4776 1808